The Freddie and Fannie limits, which are generally $417,000 for single-family homes nationwide, were raised in 2008 in some high-cost housing markets to stimulate the economy. In many areas, the limits rose to $729,750 and next month they'll fall to $625,500. Limits will drop more sharply in some areas and less in others.
Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- Thanks for the #follow @100sOfCustomers @getstencil @sbtoday @quitekatie #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @DeborahKriger @davidsiudmak @mark_j_mueller @ProfitlandNet #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- Twitter Chats for Business (Beginner's Guide) Details ➥ getstencil.com/blog/twitter-c… @getstencil 6 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @brandonuttley @BuildYourBrandA @chandlertee @ProfitDotToday #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago
- Thanks for the #follow @SixMonthJump @im_sphere @skaye @MillionDHomes #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago