Kramer has filed lawsuits against Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Washington Mutual, One West-Indy Mac, GMAC, Wells Fargo/Wachovia and Citibank which he claims have allegedly defrauded hundreds of thousands of homeowners. The suits follow months of troubles for the lenders, who were sanctioned by the federal government last week for improperly handling foreclosures in the robo signing scheme, reportedly affecting more than 300,000 homeowners.
Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- Thanks for the #follow @100sOfCustomers @getstencil @sbtoday @quitekatie #FF Glad we could connect. 4 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @DeborahKriger @davidsiudmak @mark_j_mueller @ProfitlandNet #FF Glad we could connect. 4 days ago
- Twitter Chats for Business (Beginner's Guide) Details ➥ getstencil.com/blog/twitter-c… @getstencil 4 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @brandonuttley @BuildYourBrandA @chandlertee @ProfitDotToday #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago
- Thanks for the #follow @SixMonthJump @im_sphere @skaye @MillionDHomes #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago