Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- Thanks for the #follow @mikerubini @mortardigital @iamedwardtay @PMPowerSurge #FF Glad we could connect. 14 hours ago
- Thanks for the #follow @AshMindSet @zoe_cairns @Leslie_Annie @smeforgrowth #FF Glad we could connect. 14 hours ago
- RT @grave_acid: I am much more concerned about being protected from Senator Warren than I am being protected from Equifax. 1 week ago
- Thanks for the #follow @AmandaatTMM @d2dmillionaire @CORESHIFTCOACH @ThriftyJinxy #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago
- RT @marketing_birds: Do you think these little details are important for product packaging design? I actually love it! 😍 #DesignThinking h… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Yahoo! and Zillow unite forming the largest online real estate network. I recently posted that Google was getting out of the business. Advertisements
Would you like to see what’s happening in foreclosures in your area? NPR has an interactive map showing foreclosures on a county by county basis. Click on the image to view the interactive map.
Nearly one out of four foreclosures in Nevada involve home owners just walking away from their homes. This is when the home owner makes a financial decision to walk away and is also known as strategic default.There are numerous government … Continue reading
Google will be getting out of the real estate business on Google Maps. Real estate people will still be able to use the mapping tools. http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2011/01/retiring-real-estate-on-google-maps.html
A fairly common action for some folks who are facing foreclosure is to just do nothing. Doing nothing is not a good plan. In addition to any losses due to the foreclosure the banks now are beginning to get very … Continue reading
Forbes Magazine lists the "Worst Cities for Foreclosures." With 25 cities listed, Reno is listed at number 11 with 1 out of 16 home owners facing foreclosure. For more on foreclosures.
Which part of this story would you prefer to believe? The unemployment rate dropped sharply last month to 9 percent, based on a government survey that found that more than a half-million people found work. A separate Labor Department survey … Continue reading