Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- I'm ready for the Eclipse. #eclipse #solareclipse #oregon @ Oregon instagram.com/p/BYBStsYgnCj/ 2 days ago
- The Atlantic thinks the eclipse is racist. Seriously? theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 2 days ago
- Lottery: a tax on poor people. senseofevents.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-sh… 2 days ago
- Who knew there was such a day? twitter.com/ValaAfshar/sta… 2 days ago
- Infographic: Economy or Great Lakes region businessinsider.com/great-lakes-re… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Even CBS is able to understand that without jobs we can expect more foreclosures. The Nevada legislature apparently has never worked for CBS. Read more on foreclosures.
The Washington D.C region happens to be one of the few bright spots where prices are rising, according to recently released reports. The rest of the country are still dropping. Nationally, housing prices remain under pressure from the bloated supply … Continue reading
TARP Inspector General says that HAMP is failing. HAMP, Barofsky says in the report, “continues to fall dramatically short of any meaningful standard of success.” According to Barofsky, the program was doomed from the beginning, because it was inefficiently designed … Continue reading
What’s your federal tax rate? What are you doing to keep it lower? We hear a lot of talk about corporate tax rates, and that the corporations get away with murder. Well, some seem to manage better than others. Google … Continue reading
This video is almost scary. The foreclosure crisis is far from over. The standard argument is that it’s different here in Nevada.
Flippers can relax now. The FHA has suspended its anti-flipping rule for another year. I guess they secretly realize that flipping is beneficial to more than the flipper. Read more here.