Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- Thanks for the #follow @kathyklotzguest @samtaracollier @finalwebsites @AliMirza2k #FF Glad we could connect. 2 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @iamjunielou @DrShannonWarden @FetchSEO @jaywalk1 #FF Glad we could connect. 2 days ago
- Good decision. twitter.com/AmyMek/status/… 2 days ago
- Notice the words,"Suspect Vehicle". twitter.com/burcharesta/st… 3 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @antoniovelardo_ @kailayu @danielkempe @davidcburdick #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Allstate sues Countrywide over toxic investments Allstate Corp. has filed a federal lawsuit against Countrywide Financial Corp. over $700 million in toxic mortgage-backed securities that the insurer bought beginning in 2005, only to see their value decline rapidly. Allstate alleges … Continue reading
A new Case-Schiller report says that home prices will be falling faster in the larger cities and we will see more foreclosures.
The Foundry will be posting a series of Top Ten lists highlighting some of The Heritage Foundation’s most influential work. This series is based on Federal revenues, spending and taxes. Attached is one of their charts. Also see The … Continue reading
Veros Finds 40 Percent of Metro Areas Nationwide Will Experience Home Price Appreciation. But – alas – Reno is NOT one of 40%. Reno is listed at # 1 of the five weakest markets with a negative 7.2%. … Continue reading
Here's wishing you the most Merry and Joyous Christmas.
Did you know that Nevada is the 10th worst state in which to retire? Well, I didn’t either. But, the website topretirements.com rates Nevada as the tenth worst.A significant factor in the low rating is Nevada’s dismal economy with high … Continue reading
Wow! This Business Insider story lists the 20 cities with the most under water homes. Reno is on the list with 64.4% of the mortgages under water. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-cities-with-the-most-underwater-homes-2010-11 Also see The Reno Real Estate Guide.