Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- I'm ready for the Eclipse. #eclipse #solareclipse #oregon @ Oregon instagram.com/p/BYBStsYgnCj/ 2 days ago
- The Atlantic thinks the eclipse is racist. Seriously? theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 2 days ago
- Lottery: a tax on poor people. senseofevents.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-sh… 2 days ago
- Who knew there was such a day? twitter.com/ValaAfshar/sta… 2 days ago
- Infographic: Economy or Great Lakes region businessinsider.com/great-lakes-re… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Only three days after the RGJ reported a 45 % increase in home sales we find another report that existing home sales suddenly dropped by the largest amount in more than 40 years. Sales of previously occupied homes took their … Continue reading
Could you recognize a Skimmer? The thieves are getting very good. This particular skimmer was found Dec. 6, 2009, attached to the front of a Citibank ATM in Woodland Hills, Calif. Would you have been able to spot this?
The RGJ reported that Washoe County home sales 45 % higher than in 2008. Overall, Washoe County had 5,231 sales of existing single family homes in 2009, which is a 45 percent jump from 2008. They also noted that the … Continue reading
More discussion on the ethics of voluntary mortgage default can be found here. Here is my original post.
As you probably already know about 25 % of the mortgages nationwide (In Nevada the numbers are higher) are upside down. Well, the solution, according to this NY Times article by Roger Lowenstein is to just walk away. University of … Continue reading
Nevada is # 1. Do you think it’s a distinction we can be proud of? This will be a long hard grind.
The RGJ Editorial, “Governments at all levels must take a serious look at what they do” discusses the lack of snow removal and that we should expect similar things in the future. Northern Nevadans got a good look into the … Continue reading