The Nevada department of Employment, Rehabilitation and Training has issued a report describing the “Economy in Brief”. Describing, among onther things, the current unemployment rate for the first quarter. It showed the unenployment rate for Reno at 11.2% , with 10.4% statewide.The Rural counties seem to fare much better than those of us confined to the cities.
Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- RT @grave_acid: I am much more concerned about being protected from Senator Warren than I am being protected from Equifax. 5 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @AmandaatTMM @d2dmillionaire @CORESHIFTCOACH @ThriftyJinxy #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- RT @marketing_birds: Do you think these little details are important for product packaging design? I actually love it! 😍 #DesignThinking h… 1 week ago
- "If we can change our habits, we can change our lives." -James Clear. Watch the keynote here: tiny.cc/3tsgny 1 week ago
- Thanks for the #follow @bipolitics @joshclarkis @NicoleForbis @Chris_Tailby #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago