There were 366 sales of existing single-family homes in Washoe County in March, up 24 percent from the previous month and 58 percent from March 2008, according to the Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors. The numbers only include existing stick-built single-family dwellings and do not include condos, townhomes, new properties and manufactured or modular homes.Median prices continue to post steep declines in the area year-over-year, falling to $200,000 in March. Although the number is just a slight 1 percent drop from February, it also represents a 27 percent drop from March 2008. Nevertheless, recent monthly trends in median price show some positive signs, said RSAR president Kris Layman.
Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- Thanks for the #follow @100sOfCustomers @getstencil @sbtoday @quitekatie #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @DeborahKriger @davidsiudmak @mark_j_mueller @ProfitlandNet #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- Twitter Chats for Business (Beginner's Guide) Details ➥ getstencil.com/blog/twitter-c… @getstencil 5 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @brandonuttley @BuildYourBrandA @chandlertee @ProfitDotToday #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago
- Thanks for the #follow @SixMonthJump @im_sphere @skaye @MillionDHomes #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago