Shingenmochi, posting on the RGJ.com Power On blog reported that RealtyTrac is launching a Web site that alerts subscribers if the property they are renting has either entered into default or is about to be foreclosed by a lender. For a paltry “special introductory price of $24.95” they will track the foreclosure status of any property. It appears that they recognise a new market for their services.
Shingenmochi also mentioned the foreclosure database at the RGJ. I had also mentioned it here. What I found interesting was in the comments claiming that the database was not updated daily.
Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- Thanks for the #follow @100sOfCustomers @getstencil @sbtoday @quitekatie #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @DeborahKriger @davidsiudmak @mark_j_mueller @ProfitlandNet #FF Glad we could connect. 5 days ago
- Twitter Chats for Business (Beginner's Guide) Details ➥ getstencil.com/blog/twitter-c… @getstencil 5 days ago
- Thanks for the #follow @brandonuttley @BuildYourBrandA @chandlertee @ProfitDotToday #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago
- Thanks for the #follow @SixMonthJump @im_sphere @skaye @MillionDHomes #FF Glad we could connect. 1 week ago