Learn About WordPress
- America Android banks Business Cell phones Corruption credit score Crime Economy e mail Environment Fannie Mae FICO Financing Foreclosure Fraud Government Green Energy HAMP Hoax Holiday Home Sales Hot August Nights Housing Prices Interest Rates Internet Internet security Investing Law Legislation Low cost home MERS mobile Money Nevada Passwords phishers Police Politics Real Estate Recession Recovery Reno Restaurant Scams Short Sales smart phone Solar Sparks Taxes Unemployment WordPress
- I'm ready for the Eclipse. #eclipse #solareclipse #oregon @ Oregon instagram.com/p/BYBStsYgnCj/ 2 days ago
- The Atlantic thinks the eclipse is racist. Seriously? theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 2 days ago
- Lottery: a tax on poor people. senseofevents.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-sh… 2 days ago
- Who knew there was such a day? twitter.com/ValaAfshar/sta… 2 days ago
- Infographic: Economy or Great Lakes region businessinsider.com/great-lakes-re… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2009
I have noticed recently, a few stories about increasing interest in real estate. This story fits within that trend with eleven different cities reported. Notice that Reno is NOT yet among the privileged few.
I didn’t plan to start this way, but The Reno Gazette-Journal has what appears to be a great map of the local foreclosure situation. I must say that I have not explored it in depth.
Welcome to REReno.wordpress.com, a blog about real estate and more specifically, what is happening inn the Reno/Sparks area.